Saturday, December 3, 2011

Howdy, Neighbor...

After a week or so of having the hole to myself, I logged on today to find a Mammoth on dscan. So I immediately warped to all of the Customs Offices, but he was safe in the POS. I haven't dropped any probes yet, so he most likely thinks he's alone.

After a half hour or so of watching him float the Mammoth in the pos, he switched to a Tengu and warped off to start scanning. I'm alone in a Tengu as well, so engaging him right now would probably be a bad idea, and I'd have to drop probes, which I'd rather not do -- I want him to think he's alone out here.

It's kinda fun to stalk someone like this, I just wish I could bring more DPS to bear. I think I may train up a spare-slot alt to pilot the orca, so I can have my combat toons ready to roll at moments like this. I don't even have a warp scram on my Tengu, so engaging him would be pointless right now.

But, at least I finally have safe bookmarks for monitoring his POS and contact alerts for when he logs in. And I also now know that I'm not with a loner alt corp like my own, he's in a 41-member corp, which is also in a 10-corp alliance. This could get interesting.


Now I really need to get some bombers in here for my alts....

No comments:

Post a Comment